Tuesday 30 September 2014

29 Things That Make Me Happy: Scented Candles

Day 27...

Scented Candles

I guess this is similar to my love for perfume because really it's just a love for yummy sweet smelling things. The thing with candles though is that they also make a room look really warm and romantic. Just imagine relaxing in a candle lit room with some niiice R&B music playing through your speakers... That's how I spend quite a few of my Saturday nights. Just chilling. 


Sneak Peak of my room, these are some of the candles I have in there. Can't wait to show you guys the complete transformation!
I have quite a few home scents minus the candles because my mum keeps warning me that my candles are a fire hazard *side eye*. My favourite scents are usually quite fruity and sweet and I also love the smell of clean linen. Smells like a fresh new beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have You Seen These Yet?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...