Saturday 13 September 2014

29 Things That Make Me Happy: Other Blogs

Day 12...

Other Blogs

It's early evening on a Saturday and honestly I've been having the laziest day ever. There's nothing better than the feeling of just relaxing and enjoying your day the way you want to. The only truly productive thing I've done today is tidy my room. Oh and eat, eating is always productive! One thing I always enjoy doing though is reading other people's blogs, I like to get lost in their own little worlds the way I'd imagine someone could get lost in mine and I can't say enough about the amount of learning and inspiration that I gain from them.

Here's a list of my top few blogs to read, in no particular order of course

The Londoner is the most thrilling blog about Rosie's life, the places she travels to, the people she sees and the food she eats. Everytime I go to her site I am transported somewhere completely new and wonderful, actually I think her blog is one of the biggest causes of my wanderlust! Also she takes the most amazing pictures and really tells her stories in the most compelling way. It always makes me wish I was there!

Just Grow Already is a hair blog by the gorgeous Jen, trust me, you've never experienced hair envy until you've seen the buns she makes with her lovely long tresses. I learnt so much from her in the early days of my healthy hair journey and I'm still learning now! What's funny is we both started transitioning at the same time and while I've long since cut my hair, she's still going strong.

Tuke's Quest is written by the lovely Tuke who is actually the only blogger on this list that I know personally. She writes about fashion, restaurants and generally her day to day experiences. She's also a fellow naturalista and is a bad ass saxophonist!  and always seems to know about the coolest underground events in Lagos. 

Oddly enough I just discovered Shirley's blog like less than a week ago, it's odd because she's literally one of the biggest fashion and beauty bloggers around and somehow I've managed to remain oblivious of her awesomeness. But as my interest in fashion grows I'm sure I'm going to keep coming back, I'm already hooked anyways! She comes up with the best outfit combinations and she's so gorgeous too!

Flora is like the sweetest girl you'd ever meet on the internet. She also really takes the time to reply every single comment left on her posts and each one of her replies is so personal that you honestly feel like you're one of her very best friends in the world. Charming is the word I'd use to describe her blog and writing style.


What blogs do you guys read regularly? I'm always down to expand my reading list of amazing blogs out there.

P.S. Three days till my birthday! *does a happy dance*

2 comments:

  1. Aww, Thank you Morenike and Happy Birthday!!!!

    http://www.tukesquest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Have You Seen These Yet?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...