Saturday 20 September 2014

29 Things That Make Me Happy: White Orchids

Day 19...

White Orchids (Phalaenopsis)

So my grandma is quite the green thumb and so she's always planting flowers and making really beautiful flower arrangements. I'm not really into flowers the way that some people are but then I discovered these orchids and my whole life was changed. Lol.



They became a permanent fixture in my uni rooms and even though they're meant to be easy to take care of I kept finding ways to kill them :( over-watering, under-watering, freezing, heating.. All sorts of conditions, but still I love them! I haven't figured out how I'm going to do it yet but if my wedding bouquet could be an arrangement of these beautiful orchids then I'd be the happiest bride that ever liveth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have You Seen These Yet?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...