Thursday 25 September 2014

29 Things That Make Me Happy: Travelling

Day 23...

Travelling

So I'm sure if you're a regular reader you know that I went on holiday with my family last month and there's still so much I haven't been able to share with you guys yet! I never even got round to covering Palm Springs but to be honest I spent most of the week in Palm Springs just lounging about and being on "actual" relaxing holiday. It was soo beautiful though and I can't just not share pictures with you lovelies at all! So here are a couple of pictures from my time there.

Palm Springs is a real golfer's paradise with over 150 courses to choose from and some of the courses are intwined in resorts.

Mini artificial waterfall.


The area of Palm Springs we were in was very very mountainous and actually also contains the famous San Andreas fault which is the cause for a large number of the earthquakes that hit California. Check out this vista with the umbrellas, palm trees and the mountains, doesn't it just look gorge??


Flamingos!! Does anyone know why they always have one leg up when they
 We stayed at the Marriott Desert Springs Villas by the way, before I forget to mention!


There's nothing quite like getting away from your usual hustle and bustle life and just having moments to yourself.

I really want to go to Florence before the end of the year now but who knows if that's really going to happen. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for now and wish upon the stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have You Seen These Yet?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...