Thursday 18 September 2014

29 Things That Make Me Happy: Reading

Day 16...

Reading

So before I get started let me just apologise for the delay in this post. Had I known that the after math of my birthday would have been so great I would have scheduled this post on Monday too. Truthfully I'm a little bit under the weather but nothing that can't be managed and handled. Today's "Thing That Makes Me Happy" is reading... Especially on rainy days where I just want to lay down and rest, reading is like the perfect form of escapism for me. From novels to journals to blogs, I can spend hours reading and have been known to finish some pretty massive books in days if not hours. Once I bought a Harry Potter book at the airporty (Order of the Pheonix I think) to take on a family holiday to Portugal from London. I started it at the airport and was over 3/4's through before we arrived at the villa! Lol

I also started a "Read with Reni" monthly on this blog which I was convinced no one ever read until one of you lovely readers, Tunrayo, told me about some books she was reading which had been featured there. Just goes to show that if you love doing something you shouldn't ever stop.

Here's a couple of my "Read with Reni" book reviews..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have You Seen These Yet?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...