Tuesday 16 September 2014

29 Things That Make Me Happy: Friends

Day 15...

Friends

So guys, the day is finally here! It's my birthday!! Whoop whooooop! *does silly dance* *does awkard shuffle* *generally misbehaves because she can!* hahaha. I'm writing this the day before because I know that tomorrow is going to be a packed day, I have like a million and one things to do before the guests aka my friends arrive at mine this evening for a little post work food and drinks do.

Friends are one thing that I am grateful for and that would constantly make me feel happy and blessed. I know I talk about feeling unsure of moving to Lagos a lot and one of my biggest fears was that it would be too difficult to make new friends because everyone is kind of already in established friendship circles and all my closest friends were staying back in England at the time. But now I'm here and honestly I feel overwhelmed by the love that these people I call my friends show me every single day. From those I've known for my whole life to those I just met this year. Each and every single one of them have been a blessing from God.

I don't even know why I feel so emotional right now but just thinking about it is making me tear up. The best things in life really do come free and so this post is dedicated to every single one of my darling friends both near and far and also to all of you readers who make me feel like coming here is worth while and someone actually wants to read what I have to say. Honestly and truly, I appreciate every single one of you.

I'm not even going to attempt to put up a picture of any or some of my friends, I don't want anyone feeling left out, so instead I'd say...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have You Seen These Yet?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...