Wednesday 24 September 2014

29 Things That Make Me Happy: Beaches

Day 22

Beaches

Am I the only one that loves being around water and sand and sun? I know I definitely can't be... There's just something so serene about watching the waves crash into the land and then retreat again and repeat. For me whenever I'm on some form of boat there's a tranquility that overrides everything else, watching the water flow and feeling so small around the deep blue sea is extremely grounding for me. 

I was at the beach last weekend, extended birthday celebrations and things and to be honest I didn't take too many pictures because... well you know... I just didn't. Lol. Here's a few I did manage though.


Doing the "Khaleesi Trek" from the jetty to the beach house

Poolside of the beach house- ain't it pretty?


Possibly the only good full length shot of me!

Let's go on an adventure! Follow me...
I hope you guys would forgive my tardiness over the last few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have You Seen These Yet?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...