Tuesday 30 September 2014

29 Things That Make Me Happy: Stats

Day 25...

Stats

So I've had some really decent views this month and even though it's nothing compared to the 10,000+ a month that most bloggers are used to I'm really proud of myself for getting my highest number of page views ever this month. It really goes to show that consistency and quality are actually key to being successful not only in blogging but in life.



My stats are so up and down, much like my blogging style I suppose but from now I want to keep that peak rising... No more highs and lows, onwards and upwards only! I'm actually really excited to be recommitted to this journey and can't wait to reap the results. Lord knows I can't do it without you darling people that actually come online and think to read the blog though and so I'm eternally grateful to all of you.

If you promise not to leave me, I will promise to keep the content rolling! :D 

1 comment:

  1. I promise not to leave you, sounds so deep, like a vow or something but yeah, keep it up girl, Yayyy for consistency and Amen to upwards and onwards only :)

    http://tukesquest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Have You Seen These Yet?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...