Friday 12 September 2014

29 Things That Make Me Happy: Chris Brown

Day 11...

The fact that Chris Brown is inadvertently counting down to my birthday

Haha. I'm not a huge fan of the artiste and yes it's because he beat up my Bajan Queen but to be honest, he has an amazing talent for singing and dancing as well and I do like a lot of his R&B and Pop type music. Anyways as you may know, his new album "X" is to be released next Tuesday which also happens to be my birthday and so seeing him count down the number of days makes me feel special for some reason.



That doesn't necessarily mean I'm going to buy the album though... But let's see... Also I just found out that Dominos is having a "Reni Appreciation Day" by having a buy one get one free promo on all pizzas, all day in all restaurants. Well in Lagos at least. Oh did I say Reni Appreciation Day? I meant Customer. Lol. Call them on 08135343310 if you're interested. Sharing is caring you know.

Little details like this actually make me feel more special for some reason, call me an odd bug if you wish :D

Does anyone have any little things that make them more happy than they should? Share with me in the comments box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have You Seen These Yet?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...