Wednesday 10 September 2014

29 Things That Make Me Happy: Working Out

Day 9...

Working out

Nike RosheRuns in Red. I got them from the kiddies section while in L.A. I love having small feet! Haha.

Well to be honest right now as I write this I'm not sure if working out makes me happy. I'm laying on my bed and my legs can't move, I feel completely incapacitated, but in the best way possible! Do I sound a bit sadistic? I'm not, I swear. Let me explain.

I'm back from holiday now which means back to Body by Ponz bootcamp! Anyone that has been knows how crazy this bootcamp gets, and if you've never been, all the rumours are true! Lol. Despite or should I say BECAUSE OF, the mad man Ponz though, I go three times a week and it's definitely part of my schedule and lifestyle right now. I love the adrenaline rush you get after a good workout and the feeling of progress when my body can do something it couldn't before or for as long.

Honestly working out is one thing in life that would continue to repay you if you remain consistent, there's no if's but's or maybe's. Now I just need to struggle to put the right things IN my body so I can actually see all that hard work paying off... Hmmmmm *resists urge to grab a cookie.. or three.*

If you haven't heard about the boot camp, it's based in Ikoyi, Lagos and I go straight from work there. Check out his instagram page @bodybyponz for more info if you're interested! P.S. Your first session is free!

P.S. The new trainers didn't automatically make me fitter like I really prayed they will. I just wanted to click my red heels and have washboard abs *sigh* a girl can dream I suppose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have You Seen These Yet?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...