Tuesday 2 September 2014

29 Things That Make Me Happy: Taking Pictures

So for those of you who don't know, it's my birthday month! Yupp, shout out to all September babies out there, we the best! For those who would disagree, please recall that Beyonce is a September baby! BOOM! Haha. For some reason I'm pretty excited about this birthday even though I have no plans and no plans to make real plans. Lol. I just want a cake and some friends around me... Anyways this month I've decided to do "29 Things That Make Me Happy" and share one every day on the blog. Two reasons really, it will help me be a more consistent blogger! Haha. And also it will remind me of all the beautiful things that life offers, has offered and will offer me by God's grace as I get ready to start a new chapter of my life.

Today is Day 1 and so I'd share the first one...

Taking Scenic Pictures

 I took this one on a very rainy day at the Lake District, England. The rainbow literally lasted seconds and I was so happy I got the picture. (Exploring England: Misadventures at the Lake District)

This is from Salford, a city really near Manchester that I cycled to one summer afternoon. (Exploring Manchester: Media City, Salford Quays)

A beautiful sunrise in Cardiff, U.K! (Exploring England: Sunrise on Barry Island)

The Lekki-Ikoyi bridge in Lagos, Nigeria. Still called the "new" bridge by many Lagosians! (A Few Shots in Lagos)

Fisherman's Land in the beautiful country of The Gambia about six summers ago. No link because this was waaay before I started blogging!

I'm not a photographer but I really enjoy taking pictures, they are the best way to keep memories intact. These pictures are never planned which makes me love them more, God just keeps reminding us that he is the greatest artist ever.

Feel free to join me on this #29thingsthatmakemehappy journey, even if you're not born in September, it's always nice to think on things that would make you smile! I'd be hashtagging on instagram too. @renijohnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have You Seen These Yet?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...