Sunday 7 September 2014

29 Things That Make Me Happy: My "Writing Corner"

Day 6...

This little corner in my room



It's not everyday be deep and talk about how grateful you are for family, let's face it, sometimes family is a pain :D... Some days what makes me happy is just a small little section of my life. So when I moved back to Lagos, my mum promised me that I could have my room redone and even though it took a little longer and didn't come out exactly as I wanted it to, I still love it and am super grateful to my parents.

Of all the parts of my room that got redone, this little corner is my favourite. My favourite colours are purple and pink, but I decided to go for a purple and gold theme when playing about with my room. After much help, mind changes and consultation from the lovely Alexis Romeo, an interior design enthusiast, I came up with a concept that I loved.

I'd do a whole post on the before and after of my room eventually so you can really see the transformation but for now I thought i'd share the corner where I do a lot of thinking, blogging and general life musings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have You Seen These Yet?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...