Monday 15 September 2014

29 Things That Make Me Happy: Inspirational Quotes

Day 14...

Inspirational Quotes


So I played hookey from work today because I've been feeling a little under the weather, I don't really know how to describe what's wrong I just knew staying in the office was not helping so after coming home and having a good old snooze I now find myself feeling rather pensive. You see, today is the eve of my twenty third birthday and for me, my birthday resolutions are always greater than my New Year's ones. Growing up is such a journey and sometimes it's easy to compare yourself to other people and think "But if Lagbaja has this, why can't I have it too?" The truth is, there is no reason why we all can't have what we want in life, through prayer, consistency and hardwork, I truly believe that there is nothing I cannot have or do.


Whenever I find myself feeling a little bleak and a little blue I pull out my phone and look through the motivational and inspirational quotes I've gotten from around the web and just remind myself to keep working hard for what I want, pushing myself wholeheartedly and making sure I do it everyday.


What are some of your favourite quotes?
I hope these inspire you as much as they inspire me... Have a blessed day everyone x

4 comments:

  1. I was looking a book to read and I remembered that you mentioned some novels on your blog awhile ago and I looked where you wrote about And the Mountains Echoed and On Black Sisters Street and I'm now thinking of reading them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yes! Before I dropped off the face of the earth again. I really should continue that "Read with Reni" series. I definitely preferred And the Mountains Echoed, but On Black Sisters Street is also great! Do you have them, we can figure out a way to share my copies if you don't! xx

      Delete
  2. The library near where I live has both books so I'm thinking of getting them there. You should continue the "Read with Reni" series because it could help people find good books to read xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's great! Yeah you're definitely right, I need to be a better blogger. I'd definitely continue the series! Thanks hun. xx

      Delete

Have You Seen These Yet?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...