Wednesday 24 September 2014

29 Things That Make Me Happy: Music II

Day 21...

Music

I know that technically this is a repeat from the day before but I didn't feel like I really did my love of music justice at that time. I was in a mood when I wrote that super short post and I did it mainly out of an obligation to 'fulfil all righteousness' than anything else. I don't want to be that type of blogger but I also always want to be real with you guys. Life is not always bright and chipper and full of love and laughter. There's always good days and bad days. 

Well listening to music that evening helped me blow my dark clouds away and make way for some rays of sunlight even though the clouds in Lagos are just refusing to let any sun come through. Recently I've been listening to different music than I usually do, I've discovered some really cool South African indie tunes and some other R&B tunes outside the usual suspects.

Here's a couple of songs I've been listening to recently.

Pluto (Remember You)- DJ Clock ft Beatenburg

Easy to Love- Bucie ft Heavy K

Can't Raise A Man- K. Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have You Seen These Yet?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...