Wednesday 3 September 2014

29 Things That Make Me Happy: Food!

Day 2...

FOOD!!

If you're even a bit surprised by this one then you evidently haven't been reading my posts enough, I could go on and on and on about food, but today I specifically mean going out to eat. Sadly my Corper salary doesn't allow me to go to as many places as I would in Lagos, unless of course I'm being treated by one of the lovely people in my life, which happens more frequently than you would imagine!

Speaking of going out to eat, I had the yummiest sea food pasta at Casa D'Lydia in Ikoyi yesterday, I think it's called Seafood Tagenyeri or something similar. If you haven't tried it and you like seafood then you absolutely must! It has the nicest balance of cream and pepper, something you rarely get outside Nigeria it's usually either or!
Here's a couple of my favourite blogged restaurants. P.S. Don't tell anyone but the names are links to other posts on the blog! *covers face*






No comments:

Post a Comment

Have You Seen These Yet?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...