Tuesday 30 September 2014

29 Things That Make Me Happy: Coco

So the whole weekend zipped on by without me releasing a single post on "Things That Make Me Happy" and so I'm now several days behind *crying face*. Also my office blocked all social media isn sites and so I couldn't spend my lunch hour happily blogging away like I had been doing for the last 2 weeks. 

Anyways... I'm going to release as many "Things That Make Me Happy" posts as I can today because I really wanted to be done today, the last day of the month. 

Day 24....

Coco

Today's thing that makes me happy is this cute little Yorkshire terrier, Coco. She's my aunt's dog who lives in Lagos with my grandparents even though my aunt lives in London. Lol. Complicated story. I begged and begged for my parents to let me have her while my aunt was away but apparently there's a no dogs policy where I live. I think that's just an excuse! Coco is the sweetest little thing and she looks sooo cute when she's running about the place, chasing chickens and trying to play with stray cats (ew). I don't usually like dogs at all but Coco and my friends dog Azlan are my faves!


I didn't even get mad when Coco licked my ear to make me wake up from my nap or when she more critically made me smash my iPhone screen because I was running about with her. She's only about 6 months old now, isn't she adorbs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have You Seen These Yet?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...