Sunday 19 January 2014

Sundays are for Churches and Brunches

Sunday's are for churches and brunches as well as lazing around and hoping that Monday never rears its ugly head! Today I didn't go to church *boooo* and I didn't eat this yummy looking brunch either *double boooo*. You're probably wondering why on earth I named the post "Sundays are for Churches and Brunches" then aren't you? Well... So am I. Lol.

I'm not a complete fraud though! The pictures are mine, the first one is a supersized full English breakfast and the second one is an Eggs Royale both from the delicious "Gorilla" in Manchester. This amazing place serves breakfast till 4pm every single day so this might well have been lunch! I don't remember now...



Can you tell that I miss Manchester sorely? I'm still trying to get used to the fact that I no longer live there. The full english would be the perfect comfort breakfast right now but I've decided to stop this bad eating streak I've been having a go back to eating nice and clean!

How was your weekend? Did you eat anywhere nice?

P.S. I started Insanity again! More on than later. Also don't forget to enter my giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have You Seen These Yet?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...