Friday 21 March 2014

Read with Reni: April's Choice


So if I'm honest I'm not sure how many people are actually "Reading with Reni" or if anyone is at all but that's alright. However, just incase there actually are some interested people out there then this seems like a perfect time to say thank you for joining me! We're more than halfway through March now but there's still enough time to read the book of the month "Gone Girl" by Gillian Flynn if you want to. Honestly, I finished it in 2 days or something, it was that captivating. It's been my favourite book so far this year but more on the "why's?" in the review I'd be posting later. Oh and if you're wondering what on earth "Read with Reni" is then find out here.

Remember how I said the book for April was going to be the reader's choice? Well I've set up a poll so go on and vote for the book you would like to read next month. If you would like to suggest another book then feel free to do so in the comments section, I always welcome suggestions.

April's Book Should Be...?
On Black Sisters' Street- Chika Ungwe
The Casual Vacancy- J. K Rowling
No Longer At Ease- Chinua Achebe
free polls


Also don't forget, if you write or have written a review to any of the books here then feel free to link-up at the bottom of my reviews post.

Reni xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have You Seen These Yet?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...