Sunday 31 March 2013

April Goals and Bloglovin Love

Hello everybody and Happy Easter to you all!

I finally got my act together and created a brand new "About Me" page on the blog so you can see a little overview of my life also Google Reader is closing down for good soon and even though not that many of you follow me on there I thought this might be a good time to introduce you to Bloglovin. Do you hate the feeling of visiting a blog you love only to find that the writer hasn't posted anything new up? And then you keep checking back frequently till you eventually lose interest and stop? Then finally one day you go back to check and see that he/she has three new posts you have to catch up on? Annoying right? Well this is where Bloglovin comes in, it's basically ONE website where you can follow all the blogs you want at once and it's automatically updated each time one of your bloggers posts something new, I just started using it and it's the best thing to happen to my blogging experience, no more crushed dreams and false hope as I hold my breath waiting for the page to load, all my favourite blogs are just one click away! I keep adding new blogs everyday it's my one stop shop for blogs. So yeah, follow me on Bloglovin to keep up to date with LTV! Link is to the right of this page, the same picture as below


Okay now that that's over, in an effort to take my own advice in this whole healthy lifestyle thing, I've made up a "goals list" for April to start tomorrow and I'm excited to see what happens if I keep it up properly!

Hair:

  • Apply Jamaican Black Castor Oil (JBCO) to edges nightly and scalp every other day to increase thickness.
  • Do two protein treatments to try and combat shedding/breakage
  • Try a tea rinse/ Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) rinse one wash day for fun!

Fitness:

  • Finish Insanity on time (7th of April)
  • Drink at least 1 litre of water a day
  • Try and have a side of vegetables with lunch every day
  • Start new workout regime including Hip Hop Abs and maybe swimming (?)

What's on your list for April? Drop a comment in the box to let me know. Hope you all have a lovely long weekend!

Reni x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have You Seen These Yet?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...