Thursday 3 April 2014

Presenting "Scent Stories": A miniseries

So to the people that know me personally I'm sure it will come as no surprise that I decided to do a whole miniseries on perfume! I love perfume and various scents and I'm not sure when this love started all I know is that it's done nothing but cultivate a bad perfume-buying habit in me! Lol. The last time I went through duty-free was the very first time that I didn't but myself a new fragrance and it wasn't for a lack of trying but for a lack of time!

When I was packing up my flat in Manchester at the end of last year an idea to do something with all the scents I currently owned came to me and I thought; why not try and describe in words the way each of the perfumes made me feel? Or what I felt they embodied. I decided not to do a story on every single perfume I have ever or currently owned because the list would have been endless so I narrowed down my cast to 7 characters.

Presenting to you..... Scent Stories!

Starring in no particular order:
Prada- Candy
Britney Spears- Twisted Fantasy
Guerlain- La Petite Robe Noire
D&G- The One
Chanel- Coco Mademoiselle
Ferragmo- Attimo
Armani- Si

The plan is to have a different story come out every day from this Sunday till I'm all out of characters, they're going to be quite short and unrelated to one another which is why I've called it a miniseries. I really do hope you enjoy it because I love drawing inspiration from all around me and have many more ideas to come. See you on Sunday and don't forget to share and follow if you enjoy :)

Reni xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have You Seen These Yet?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...