Monday 7 October 2013

Bon Bon Chocolatier

Do you know the worst part about getting your blogging mojo back? You never know when the mood is going to strike and for me it came at a moment when I wasn't exactly able to sit by the computer and type! My brain was exploding with all sorts of thoughts and ideas but I couldn't do anything about it because the last few days were just sooo busy! But finally, my body is catching up with my brain and I'm typing up posts that I've had in my head for months!

I thought I'd start today with something a little sweet, a small review of an afternoon well spent at Manchester's Bon Bon Chocolatier. I have a confession to make, remember those massive burgers Tomz and I had at Solita? Yeah we came straight here afterwards, and it felt so good to live in reckless abandon!  Lol.

This cute little chocolatier is on the corner of John Street in the Northern Quarter, just look at the charming entrance, how could we say no? Step inside and you're transported to a chocolate lover's heaven! There's so many different kinds and combinations to choose from, it is truly mind blasting! and although it's quite small inside, I think that just adds to its charm.





See what I mean? We even got this nice man to pose for a picture!

Okay, on to the fun part! What we ate! Haha, I'm such a foodie at heart it's a bit worrying. Obviously, having just finished some burgers we didn't go innnn! We just got a nice rich brownie and some natural flavoured frozen yoghurt in a waffle cone. Dee-licious!



I think it's safe to say that was a very good day in my life! Lol. If you're ever in Manchester make sure you pop down there to get a feel for some of this magic for yourself!

Reni xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Have You Seen These Yet?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...