Saturday 31 August 2013

I Miss You :(

This is probably going to be the shortest post I've ever ever written, it probably shouldn't even really be called a post tbh. But I just had to type something and let you know that I'm still alive and I miss you! This dissertation is trying to be the death of me but I'm not letting it! With my deadline in less than a week, times are rather difficult on this end... *sigh* Pray for me guys!

P.S. Don't you just love how August was meant to be my month of weekly goals and then I never posted anything at all? Gosh. To cut a long story short I've failed every single one of them except the water one! I think I've hit 1.5 litres daily for like 90% of this month and considering the circumstances I'm counting this one as a win! Lol. Oh oh, also the new hair regimen was going really well, but now my hair is in a full weave, sadly I can't even upload a picture because my phone USB has decided it no longer works when connected to the laptop. *sigh* All these things to sort out after next week is over!

I can't wait to be officially free with nothing but time on my hands and hopefully I'd be back to blogging again! Actually, not hopefully, I definitely will be! Lol. Yeah anyways, my rant's over and so is my break... I need to save my fingers for typing on far less interesting things :(

Miss you and a big big thank you to everyone who still drops by once in a while, I'm sorry there's been nothing new!

Wish me luck guys!

Reni x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have You Seen These Yet?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...