Thursday 7 November 2013

Re-introducing THAHW

So the other day I was sitting back and thinking, why do I even have two blogs in the first place? I never even write on the other one anymore... I think back then I just wanted something fresh and new, plus I really hated my blogs name! "Through Hell and High Waters", it was a not so bright period of my life and I think that really reflected in everything I did at that time. However, no matter my experiences in life I refuse to become jaded and so here and now I've decided that accepting THAHW as part of my past is necessary and I need to stop trying to get rid of it. It is part of what has made me the super awesome girl I am today :) 

Basically, I decided to merge all my previous posts from THAHW here and really focus on making everything one again, accepting all of myself, my future and my past. That sounds really deep, it's really not! Not much has changed around here though, I edited my header a tiny bit to make it stand out some more, there's a new "Stories & Poems" tab up on top and I got some cute social media buttons too! What do you guys think?

Without further ado, here's my top 5 favourite posts from THAHW! P.S All the post titles are links so click away, you know you want to ;)

       This was a little project I embarked on last summer, I had always wanted to write a story or script of some sort and so I dived straight in. It's split into a few parts but I really enjoyed writing this one and I know my readers from THAHW enjoyed reading it too!

        Oddly enough I really didn't expect this post to do so well but it's the most popular post on my blog! It's about the relationship between Charlotte and Gary of Geordie Shore. I don't know why I stopped watching that show, it's so stupidly hilarious!

        So you know The Naked Convos, the online magazine I write for right now? Well I've been grafting for my position for a long time! This is an entry I made to one of their competitions earlier this year. Sadly I didn't make the cut back then but that just shows, persistence is key.

         These were the most popular type of posts on THAHW, they're pretty relationship based and talk about different situations people find themselves in and how to act in them, in my humble opinion :)

          One of the more recent posts on THAHW, I started getting more and more into lifestyle blogging and so this one's about a trip to the clubs in Lagos and how epic the night was! As they usually are, haha.

Well there you have it, my top 5. Hope you guys enjoy catching up with me :) obviously feel free to read some of the other old stuff, there are some hidden gems in there! I promise :D

Reni x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have You Seen These Yet?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...