Thursday 11 December 2014

Poolside at The WheatBaker Hotel.

So it's been a minute since I was last here, things have just been SO busy on my side of town. Interviews, work, story writing, NGO organisation.... You name it, I've been doing it. Things have been super crazy and I literally haven't had a second to blog, or when I have had a second, I've just wanted to use the time to sleep instead. Lol.

Well today is a little bit less busy, finally and so I can come on here and update y'all! It's been a hectic week to be honest, the running around is starting to take it's toll and I can't wait for Christmas. Looking forward to the times when I can spend hours lounging by a pool and not sitting at a desk. Haha. Speaking of lounging by a pool, that just reminded me, I never shared these pictures of the time I went to The Wheatbaker Hotel with my twinnie, Efe. Efe also features in the Izanagi post. It was a random day of the week and we just really needed some chill time so we met up for a drink and a good chin wag and sat outside by the pool.

Nice tall glasses of a Mojito and a Chapman


Vegetable Tempura. This was actually really yum.
As you can imagine, the Wheatbaker is not cheap. Haha. I really don't remember what this all came to though, if I'm honest. But it served it's purpose which was to relax us. Nice short post to ease us back into the routine. I'm sure everyone's looking forward to the weekend by now, I hope it's relaxing!

P.S: I have a special announcement for you guys tomorrow too so be sure to come back and look out for that :) Hope everyone's having a great week! Posting should be back to normal from now, fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have You Seen These Yet?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...